Welcome! Working in Engineering is designed to help you find the resources and services you need to function efficiently and effectively as engineering faculty and staff. If you’d like to suggest an addition to this site, send us a note, with the subject line: Working in Engineering suggestion.
All College of Engineering buildings (except Wendt)
Open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Closed to the public and non-engineering campus groups on weekends and holidays. NOTE: Engineering faculty, staff and students can access engineering buildings (except Wendt) after hours at designated entry doors using the card-reader to scan their current Wiscard (UW ID).
Wendt (fall 2017)
Sept. 6-Dec. 31
- Mondays through Thursdays—7:30 a.m.-midnight
- Fridays—7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturdays*—9 a.m.-5 p.m.
*Wendt will be closed on:
- Football Saturdays: Sept. 9 and 30; Oct. 14 and 21; and Nov. 18
- Nov. 23-24 (Thanksgiving holiday)
- Dec. 24-25 (Christmas holiday)
- Dec. 31-Jan. 1 (New Years Eve/Day)
College of Engineering Departments